They have told you great things about CBD. You already know that cannabidiol is the non-psychoactive component of cannabis. You know perfectly well that it is sold in various formats: flower , oil, eliquids either creams . And it is a substance allowed in all sports competitions since 2018. Finally, you have already decided how you will get started: you want to use your first CBD oil . You have chosen that format because you like oily textures and it seems like a convenient presentation to always carry with you (well thought out); Furthermore, thanks to its high bioavailability, seeks a high effect maintained over time. If you make the right choice, you will notice the benefits from the first use. This is what at ProfessorCBD we call “having a CBD crush”.
To make the right purchase of your cannabidiol oil , it is important to choose the concentration of CBD that fits the intensity of what you want to solve. In hakuna Oil, ProfessorCBD's own brand, we have oils with 5%, 10%, 15% and 30% CBD. Also we have the Buenas Nochezzz line, with GABA . There's more: our 10% CBD oil with hakuna mint aroma is an isolated formula (0% THC), ideal for those who want extra security (it is preferred by professional athletes and State security forces). With such a varied offering, it is easy to get lost. For this reason, we have created this recommender, which, with just one or two questions, will tell you which one it is Hakuna Oil CBD oil tailored to you.
With the right percentage and number of drops, your chances of success are very high. Obviously, it is important that your brand of CBD oil meets the highest quality standards. Otherwise, you'll be wasting your time (and money). The qualities that your first CBD oil must have are the following. (Spoiler: hakuna Oil does them all).
- Come accompanied by a analytics from third-party laboratories . Its results will help you determine if it has the appropriate CBD and THC levels.
- Proceed from a organic cultivation in rich Spanish soil . Hemp absorbs many things from the soil where it is grown: the good and the bad. Look for the best soil, which guarantees the absence of heavy metals in your CBD. Hakuna Oil oils come from hemp grown in Andalusian fields, with seeds certified by the EU,
- Use a Triple base of other beneficial carrier oils.
- Respect the richness of cannabis. It is not the same to take a 5% CBD flower and pour isolated CBD over it to increase the percentage with which an oil is made (botched) than to use an 85% CBD distillate, with CBG and CBN, and dilute it in an oil base ( the hakuna Oil formula). This process maintains the percentage of all cannabinoids, causing a synergistic effect.
- Show the amount of CBD on the label. To be effective, oils must contain at least 500 mg of CBD per 10 ml container.
- Being CBD. There are brands that sell hemp oil as if it were CBD. And it is not much less equal. Always look at the list of ingredients so you don't miss it.
The results of this oil recommender are given by the experience of our users. When someone from our community buys the oil for a specific purpose and then repeats it, our algorithm interprets that it has fulfilled its objective favorably, and the data is stored to help other customers in their choice.